Longitudinal Risk Factors for Cyberbullying in Adolescence
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Cyberbullying research: new perspectives and alternative methodologies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 52–67, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sticca, F., Ruggieri, S., Alsaker, F. and Perren, S. (2013), Longitudinal Risk Factors for Cyberbullying in Adolescence. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 52–67. doi: 10.1002/casp.2136
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!