Cyberbullying among Adolescent Bystanders: Role of the Communication Medium, Form of Violence, and Empathy
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Cyberbullying research: new perspectives and alternative methodologies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 37–51, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Barlińska, J., Szuster, A. and Winiewski, M. (2013), Cyberbullying among Adolescent Bystanders: Role of the Communication Medium, Form of Violence, and Empathy. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 37–51. doi: 10.1002/casp.2137
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw. Grant Number: DSM101613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!