Self-transcendence and Self-oriented Perspective as Mediators between Video game Playing and Aggressive Behaviour in Teenagers
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Cyberbullying research: new perspectives and alternative methodologies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 68–80, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Espinosa, P. and Clemente, M. (2013), Self-transcendence and Self-oriented Perspective as Mediators between Video game Playing and Aggressive Behaviour in Teenagers. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 68–80. doi: 10.1002/casp.2138
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!