Motivational Effects of the Perceived Image of Non-governmental Organisations
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 420–434, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Pinazo, D., Peris, R., Ramos, A. and Brotons, J. (2013), Motivational Effects of the Perceived Image of Non-governmental Organisations. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 420–434. doi: 10.1002/casp.2140
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!