Special Issue Article
Coping with Cyberbullying: Differences Between Victims, Bully-victims and Children not Involved in Bullying
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Cyberbullying research: new perspectives and alternative methodologies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 7–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Völlink, T., Bolman, C. A.W., Dehue, F. and Jacobs, N. C.L. (2013), Coping with Cyberbullying: Differences Between Victims, Bully-victims and Children not Involved in Bullying. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 7–24. doi: 10.1002/casp.2142
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!