This article is the product of ongoing reflective work with members of the Community Arts Network WA.
Developing Praxis: Mobilising Critical Race Theory in Community Cultural Development
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 435–448, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Sonn, C. C. and Quayle, A. F. (2013), Developing Praxis: Mobilising Critical Race Theory in Community Cultural Development. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 435–448. doi: 10.1002/casp.2145
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!