Coping with Age-related Threats to Role Identity: Older Couples and the Management of Household Money
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 505–518, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Bisdee, D., Price, D. and Daly, T. (2013), Coping with Age-related Threats to Role Identity: Older Couples and the Management of Household Money. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 505–518. doi: 10.1002/casp.2149
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!