This article is the product of a research project developed with the technical and financial support of the Office of Research, Development and Innovation (DIDI), of the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Characteristics of Personal Networks Associated with Physical and Psychological Quality of Life Among Demobilized Individuals from the Colombian Armed Conflict†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 173–190, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Amar-Amar, J. J., Abello-LLanos, R., Madariaga-Orozco, C. and Ávila-Toscano, J. (2014), Characteristics of Personal Networks Associated with Physical and Psychological Quality of Life Among Demobilized Individuals from the Colombian Armed Conflict. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24: 173–190. doi: 10.1002/casp.2155
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!