Experiences of Support Staff with Expanding and Strengthening Social Networks of People with Mild Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 111–124, March/April 2014
How to Cite
van Asselt-Goverts, A. E., Embregts, P. J. C. M., Hendriks, A. H. C. and Frielink, N. (2014), Experiences of Support Staff with Expanding and Strengthening Social Networks of People with Mild Intellectual Disabilities. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24: 111–124. doi: 10.1002/casp.2156
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!