Lise Paaskesen is a consultant specializing in youth in development.
Negotiating Reintegration and Meanings of Space: Formerly Abducted Youth in Uganda
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 139–152, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Paaskesen, L. (2014), Negotiating Reintegration and Meanings of Space: Formerly Abducted Youth in Uganda. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24: 139–152. doi: 10.1002/casp.2158
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!