Contingent Resistances Methodology: Analyzing Resistance in Parents' and Daughters' Choice of an All-Girl Middle School
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 153–166, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Bell, N. J., Corson, K. and Baron, E. (2014), Contingent Resistances Methodology: Analyzing Resistance in Parents' and Daughters' Choice of an All-Girl Middle School. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24: 153–166. doi: 10.1002/casp.2159
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!