‘In Earlier Days Everyone Could Discipline Children, Now They Have Rights’: Caregiving Dilemmas of Guidance and Control in Urban Tanzania
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 191–204, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Frankenberg, S. J., Holmqvist, R. and Rubenson, B. (2014), ‘In Earlier Days Everyone Could Discipline Children, Now They Have Rights’: Caregiving Dilemmas of Guidance and Control in Urban Tanzania. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24: 191–204. doi: 10.1002/casp.2160
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!