Interrogating the Process and Meaning of Intergroup Contact: Contrasting Theoretical Approaches
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
How to Cite
Hammack, P. L., Pilecki, A. and Merrilees, C. (2013), Interrogating the Process and Meaning of Intergroup Contact: Contrasting Theoretical Approaches. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol.. doi: 10.1002/casp.2167
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Committee on Research of the Academic Senate, University of California, Santa Cruz
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!