Representations of Poverty in British Newspapers: A Case of ‘Othering’ the Threat?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 390–405, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Representations of Poverty in British Newspapers: A Case of ‘Othering’ the Threat?, J. Community Appl. Soc. Psychol., 24, pages 390–405. doi: 10.1002/casp.2179and (
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Commonwealth Trusts (UK)
- Cambridge Trusts (University of Cambridge)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!