Debating drunk driving: The construction of causal explanations in television discussion programmes
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 131–145, June 1992
How to Cite
Livingstone, S. M., Lunt, P. K. and Slotover, M. (1992), Debating drunk driving: The construction of causal explanations in television discussion programmes. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 2: 131–145. doi: 10.1002/casp.2450020209
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!