Interviews with ethnic interviewees: Non-verbal communication errors in impression formation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 199–208, August 1992
How to Cite
Vrij, A., Dragt, A. and Koppelaar, L. (1992), Interviews with ethnic interviewees: Non-verbal communication errors in impression formation. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 2: 199–208. doi: 10.1002/casp.2450020304
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!