Green movement in a newly industrializing area: A survey on the attitudes and behaviour of the Hong Kong citizens
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 273–284, October 1995
How to Cite
Chan, R. Y.-K. and Yam, E. (1995), Green movement in a newly industrializing area: A survey on the attitudes and behaviour of the Hong Kong citizens. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 5: 273–284. doi: 10.1002/casp.2450050405
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!