This paper was first presented at the 27th International Congress of Psychology, Stockholm, 23–28 July 2000.
Does contact with lesbians and gays lead to friendlier attitudes? a two year longitudinal study†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 124–136, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Anderssen, N. (2002), Does contact with lesbians and gays lead to friendlier attitudes? a two year longitudinal study. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 12: 124–136. doi: 10.1002/casp.665
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!