Identity narratives of Muslim foreign workers in Japan
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 224–239, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Onishi, A. and Murphy-Shigematsu, S. (2003), Identity narratives of Muslim foreign workers in Japan. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 13: 224–239. doi: 10.1002/casp.715
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!