Strong opposition: frame-based resistance to collaboration
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Multi-party Collaboration as Learning for Interdependence in Natural Resource Management
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 166–176, May/June 2004
How to Cite
Gray, B. (2004), Strong opposition: frame-based resistance to collaboration. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 14: 166–176. doi: 10.1002/casp.773
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!