This research was supported by grant no. 421-2002-2849 to Bo Ekehammar from the Swedish Research Council.
Ethnic hierarchies, ethnic prejudice, and social dominance orientation†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 83–94, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Snellman, A. and Ekehammar, B. (2005), Ethnic hierarchies, ethnic prejudice, and social dominance orientation. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 15: 83–94. doi: 10.1002/casp.812
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2004
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 421-2002-2849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!