Short Research Note
Group processes in food choices: The role of ethnic identity and perceived ethnic norms upon intentions to purchase ethnical food products
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 505–511, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Nenci, A. M., Carrus, G., Caddeo, P. and Meloni, A. (2008), Group processes in food choices: The role of ethnic identity and perceived ethnic norms upon intentions to purchase ethnical food products. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 18: 505–511. doi: 10.1002/casp.959
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!