Emotional reactions, coping and long-term consequences of perceived discrimination among the Mapuche people of Chile
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 473–491, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Mellor, D., Merino, M. E., Saiz, J. L. and Quilaqueo, D. (2009), Emotional reactions, coping and long-term consequences of perceived discrimination among the Mapuche people of Chile. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 19: 473–491. doi: 10.1002/casp.996
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!