SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Fast continuous collision culling with deforming noncollinear filters
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA' 2012 Special Issue
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 375–383, May-August 2012
How to Cite
Du, P., Tang, M. and Tong, R. (2012), Fast continuous collision culling with deforming noncollinear filters. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 375–383. doi: 10.1002/cav.1439
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!