SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Virtual calligraphic carving through smoothness scalar field and brush-pressure distribution
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA' 2012 Special Issue
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 353–361, May-August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Zhang, H. and Zhao, Q. (2012), Virtual calligraphic carving through smoothness scalar field and brush-pressure distribution. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 353–361. doi: 10.1002/cav.1440
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 60933006
- 863 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012AA011504, 2012AA02A606
- Special Program on ITER. Grant Number: 2012GB102008
- ASFC. Grant Number: 2011ZC51027
- BUAA. Grant Number: YWF-12-LKGY-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!