SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Perceptually plausible formations for virtual conversers
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA' 2012 Special Issue
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 321–329, May-August 2012
How to Cite
Ennis, C. and O'Sullivan, C. (2012), Perceptually plausible formations for virtual conversers. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 321–329. doi: 10.1002/cav.1453
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!