SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Adaptive surface splatting for facial rendering
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA' 2012 Special Issue
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 363–373, May-August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Cengiz Öztireli, A., Gross, M. and Choi, S.-M. (2012), Adaptive surface splatting for facial rendering. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 363–373. doi: 10.1002/cav.1463
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2010-0019373, F01-2009-000-10029-0
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-130379, 200021-132438/1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!