SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Dual-domain deformation transfer for triangular meshes
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA' 2012 Special Issue
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 447–456, May-August 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Pan, B., Xiao, C. and Peng, Q. (2012), Dual-domain deformation transfer for triangular meshes. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 447–456. doi: 10.1002/cav.1466
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB725303, 2009CB320802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61070081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!