Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A system for automatic animation of piano performances†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 445–457, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Ramakrishnan, A. S., Hamann, B. and Neff, M. (2013), A system for automatic animation of piano performances. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 445–457. doi: 10.1002/cav.1477
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!