Supporting information may be found in the online version of this paper.
A computational model of bounded developable surfaces with application to image-based three-dimensional reconstruction†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 459–476, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Perriollat, M. and Bartoli, A. (2013), A computational model of bounded developable surfaces with application to image-based three-dimensional reconstruction. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 459–476. doi: 10.1002/cav.1478
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!