Real-time cutting simulation of meshless deformable object using dynamic bounding volume hierarchy
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 489–501, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Jung, H. and Lee, D. Y. (2012), Real-time cutting simulation of meshless deformable object using dynamic bounding volume hierarchy. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 489–501. doi: 10.1002/cav.1485
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- International Research & Development Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology(MEST) of Korea. Grant Number: D00005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!