A new marker design for a robust marker tracking system against occlusions
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 503–518, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Álvarez, H., Leizea, I. and Borro, D. (2012), A new marker design for a robust marker tracking system against occlusions. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 23: 503–518. doi: 10.1002/cav.1487
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!