Special Issue Paper
A semantic feature for human motion retrieval
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA '2013 Special Issue
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 399–407, May-August 2013
How to Cite
Qi, T., Feng, Y., Xiao, J., Zhuang, Y., Yang, X. and Zhang, J. (2013), A semantic feature for human motion retrieval. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 399–407. doi: 10.1002/cav.1505
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!