Special Issue Paper
Procedural modeling of trees based on convolution sums of divisor functions for real-time virtual ecosystems
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA '2013 Special Issue
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 237–246, May-August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Kim, D. and Cho, H. (2013), Procedural modeling of trees based on convolution sums of divisor functions for real-time virtual ecosystems. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/cav.1506
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- 1Creation and rendering of realistic trees, In Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, SIGGRAPH ’95, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1995: 119–128., .
- 2L-systems: from the theory to visual models of plants, In Proceedings of the 2nd CSIRO Symposium on Computational Challanges in Life Sciences, CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne, 1996: 1–27., , , .
- 7L-py: an L-system simulation framework for modeling plant development based on a dynamic language. Frontiers in Plant Science 2012; 3(00076): 1–20., , , , .
- 11On some mathematical properties connected with patterns of growth of figures, In Proceedings of Symposia on Applied Mathematics 14, American Mathematical Society, Providence, Chicago, 1962: 215–224.
- 12Plant models faithful to botanical structure and development. SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics June 1988; 22(4): 151–158., , , , .
- 15Automatic reconstruction of tree skeletal structures from point clouds. ACM Transactions on Graphics 2010; 29: 151:1–151:8., , , , , .
- 16et al. Texture-lobes for tree modelling. ACM Transactions on Graphics 2011; 30: 53:1–53:10., ,
- 18Number Theory in the Spirit of Liouville, Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, United Kingdom,2011..