Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Special Issue Paper
Classification of human motion based on affective state descriptors†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA '2013 Special Issue
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 355–363, May-August 2013
How to Cite
Cimen, G., Ilhan, H., Capin, T. and Gurcay, H. (2013), Classification of human motion based on affective state descriptors. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 355–363. doi: 10.1002/cav.1509
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- 23d human action recognition and style transformation using resilient backpropagation neural networks, In IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems, 2009. ICIS 2009, Vol. 4, Ottawa, ON, Canada, 2009; 296–301., .
- 3Chaotic invariants for human action recognition, In IEEE 11th International Conference on Computer Vision, 2007. ICCV 2007, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007; 1–8., , .
- 5Online recognition and segmentation for time-series motion with hmm and conceptual relation of actions, 2005., , , , , .
- 6View invariants for human action recognition, In Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2003, Vol. 2, College Park, MD, USA, 2006; II–613–19., .
- 11Gesture-based affective computing on motion capture data. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction. Springer Verlag: Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005; 1–7., , , , .
- 14Modeling style and variation in human motion, In Proceedings of the 2010 ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation, Beijing, China, 2010; 21–30., , , , , .
- 15Dynamic Time Warping Algorithm Review. 2, Department of Information and Computer Sciences, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822, Dec. 2008..
- 17Fast local and global similarity searches in large motion capture databases. In 2010 ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation. Eurographics Association, Aire-la-Ville, Switzerland, 2010; 1–10., , , .