Special Issue Paper
Introducing tangible objects into motion controlled gameplay using Microsoft® Kinect TM
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA '2013 Special Issue
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 429–441, May-August 2013
How to Cite
Bozgeyikli, G., Bozgeyikli, E. and İşler, V. (2013), Introducing tangible objects into motion controlled gameplay using Microsoft® Kinect TM. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 429–441. doi: 10.1002/cav.1513
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!