Special Issue Paper
Facial performance illumination transfer from a single video using interpolation in non-skin region
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA '2013 Special Issue
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 255–263, May-August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H., Chen, X., Yang, M. and Fang, Z. (2013), Facial performance illumination transfer from a single video using interpolation in non-skin region. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 24: 255–263. doi: 10.1002/cav.1519
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 60933006
- 863 Program. Grant Number: 2012AA011504
- R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAH07B01
- ITER. Grant Number: 2012GB102008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!