Flexible editing of human motion by three-way decomposition
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 57–68, January/February 2014
How to Cite
He, Z., Liang, X., Wang, J., Zhao, Q. and Guo, C. (2014), Flexible editing of human motion by three-way decomposition. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 25: 57–68. doi: 10.1002/cav.1534
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!