Special Issue Paper
Emulating human perception of motion similarity
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds
Special Issue: CASA'2008 Special Issue
Volume 19, Issue 3-4, pages 211–221, 2008
How to Cite
Tang, J. K. T., Leung, H., Komura, T. and Shum, H. P. H. (2008), Emulating human perception of motion similarity. Comp. Anim. Virtual Worlds, 19: 211–221. doi: 10.1002/cav.260
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Research Grants Councils of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region, China. Grant Number: CityU 1167/05E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!