Anil Mathur is Associate Dean and Professor of Marketing at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York, USA.
Life events and brand preference changes
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2003 Henry Stewart Publications.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 129–141, December 2003
How to Cite
Mathur, A., Moschis, G. P. and Lee, E. (2003), Life events and brand preference changes. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 3: 129–141. doi: 10.1002/cb.128
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!