Jessica Santos is an Associate Director in NFO – a leading market research agency. She completed her PhD in 2000 and published over a dozen research papers. Her research interests include service quality, customer satisfaction and consumer behaviour.
A theoretical exploration and model of consumer expectations, post-purchase affective states and affective behaviour
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2003 Henry Stewart Publications.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 142–156, December 2003
How to Cite
Santos, J. and Boote, J. (2003), A theoretical exploration and model of consumer expectations, post-purchase affective states and affective behaviour. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 3: 142–156. doi: 10.1002/cb.129
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!