Authenticity as meaning validation: An empirical investigation of iconic and indexical cues in a context of “green” products
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 381–390, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ewing, D. R., Allen, C. T. and Ewing, R. L. (2012), Authenticity as meaning validation: An empirical investigation of iconic and indexical cues in a context of “green” products. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 11: 381–390. doi: 10.1002/cb.1382
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!