Are today's Millennials splintering into a new generational cohort? Maybe!
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 20–31, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Debevec, K., Schewe, C. D., Madden, T. J. and Diamond, W. D. (2013), Are today's Millennials splintering into a new generational cohort? Maybe!. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 12: 20–31. doi: 10.1002/cb.1400
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impacts of U.S. affluent consumers' luxury goods consumption beliefs on repeat purchases of luxury goods: Generational and gender comparison analyses, Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, 2015, 6, 3, 207, ,
- 3Understanding the Green Buying Behavior of Younger Millennials from India and the United States: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach, Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 2015, 1, , ,