Millennial teens design and redesign themselves in online social networks
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 267–279, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Doster, L. (2013), Millennial teens design and redesign themselves in online social networks. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 12: 267–279. doi: 10.1002/cb.1407
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!