Charles D. Schewe is Professor of Marketing at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and principal in Lifestage Matrix Marketing, a consulting firm focusing on the ageing of populations. He received his MBA from the University of Michigan and his PhD from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He has published over 50 articles in academic journals and over a dozen books. In 1979, he had a Fulbright Scholarship to the University of Lund where he continues to be a frequent visiting professor.
Segmenting global markets by generational cohorts: determining motivations by age
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2004 Henry Stewart Publications Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 51–63, September 2004
How to Cite
Schewe, C. D. and Meredith, G. (2004), Segmenting global markets by generational cohorts: determining motivations by age. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 4: 51–63. doi: 10.1002/cb.157
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!