Assistant Professor of Marketing.
Consuming the authentic Gettysburg: How a tourist landscape becomes an authentic experience
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 111–126, April 2008
How to Cite
Chronis, A. and Hampton, R. D. (2008), Consuming the authentic Gettysburg: How a tourist landscape becomes an authentic experience. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 7: 111–126. doi: 10.1002/cb.241
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!