Gordon Foxall is Distinguished Research Professor at Cardiff University.
Reward, emotion and consumer choice: from neuroeconomics to neurophilosophy
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Special Issue: Neuromarketing
Volume 7, Issue 4-5, pages 368–396, July - October 2008
How to Cite
Foxall, G. R. (2008), Reward, emotion and consumer choice: from neuroeconomics to neurophilosophy. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 7: 368–396. doi: 10.1002/cb.258
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!