Stephen W. Clopton (PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) is Professor of Marketing at the John A. Walker College of Business at Appalachian State University. His research has been published in such journals as Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Decision Sciences, International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management and Journal of Marketing Education.
Salesperson characteristics affecting consumer complaint responses
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2001 Henry Stewart Publications.
Journal of Consumer Behaviour
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 124–139, November 2001
How to Cite
Clopton, S. W., Stoddard, J. E. and Clay, J. W. (2001), Salesperson characteristics affecting consumer complaint responses. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 1: 124–139. doi: 10.1002/cb.60
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!