Utilization of a Common Pathway for the Synthesis of High Affinity Macrocyclic Grb2 SH2 Domain-Binding Peptide Mimetics That Differ in the Configuration at One Ring Junction
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 447–456, April 2005
How to Cite
Shi, Z.-D., Karki, Rajeshri G., Worthy, Karen M., Bindu, Lakshman K., Nicklaus, Marc C., Fisher, Robert J. and Burke, Terrence R. (2005), Utilization of a Common Pathway for the Synthesis of High Affinity Macrocyclic Grb2 SH2 Domain-Binding Peptide Mimetics That Differ in the Configuration at One Ring Junction. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 2: 447–456. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.200590024
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!