Fungal Metabolites of (E)-Guggulsterone and Their Antibacterial and Radical-Scavenging Activities
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 516–524, April 2005
How to Cite
Choudhary, M. Iqbal., Shah, S. Adnan Ali., Sami, A., Ajaz, A., Shaheen, F. and Atta-ur-Rahman (2005), Fungal Metabolites of (E)-Guggulsterone and Their Antibacterial and Radical-Scavenging Activities. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 2: 516–524. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.200590033
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!